ESPIRITU SANTO CATHOLIC SCHOOL RAFFLE: LUCK OF THE DRAW
Fourteen Days Of Drawings - Forty Two Opportunities To Win - Prizes Awarded In Amounts Of $50, $100 or $500
Registration Closes: Friday, February 26, 2021
We are pleased to announce our spring fundraiser, Luck Of The Draw! With the success of this raffle over the last several years, we are counting on your enthusiastic support again this season. Each year as we get closer to the drawings, the excitement builds in our Morning News room where our students will take part in the fun when we select forty-two winners and award over $9,000 in prizes. Important dates and details are below…
How It Works:
- Cash, checks, or credit cards are accepted. Please make checks payable to “ESCS HSA” or “Espiritu Santo Catholic School HSA”. If you purchase online, please note the Espiritu Santo Catholic School family (if any) who should receive fundraising credit.
- During the month of March, ESCS will draw three (3) tickets every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from Tuesday, March 2, 2021 to Thursday, March 25, 2021 and will have an extra two (2) drawings on Tuesday, March 30, 2021 and Wednesday, March 31, 2021.
- Cash prizes of $50 (1st ticket drawn), $100 (2nd ticket drawn) and $500 (3rd ticket drawn) will be awarded. Your ticket is entered in each drawing, each day.
- All winners will receive their checks by mail after all of the drawings are completed and their winning number(s) will be announced in the school newsletter or emailed if email address has been provided.
- Complete Luck Of The Draw rules can be found below.
We thank you in advance for your support of catholic education. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our school office.
Espiritu Santo Home and School Association (HSA)
Luck of the Draw Rules
The Espiritu Santo Catholic School (ESCS) Luck of The Draw raffle (“Luck of The Draw”) is organized by Espiritu Santo Catholic School (“ESCS”), a non-profit education ministry of Espiritu Santo Catholic Church operating at 2405A Philippe Parkway, Safety Harbor, Florida 34695. To participate, ESCS must receive raffle ticket registration by 2.26.21 at 5 p.m. using the official 2021 Luck of The Draw raffle ticket or by registering online at https:// espiritusantocc.weshareonline.org/LuckoftheDraw1. Luck of The Draw is open to any individual; donation of $20 is suggested but not required to participate. Each number will be included in 3 weekly drawings for three (3) cash prizes each drawing day: $50 (1st number drawn), $100 (2nd number drawn) and $500 (3rd number drawn) during the period beginning on 3.2.21 and ending on 3.25.21 and two additional sets of drawings on 3.30.21 and 3.31.21 for a total of forty-two (42) drawings and a total of $9,100 in prizes. Only 3,000 tickets are available for this raffle and only tickets that have been officially registered in Luck of the Draw will be included in the drawings. Drawings will take place at approximately 8:00 am on the day specified during the period listed above with the exception of date(s) on which ESCS does not have students in session. In that case, the drawing will be rescheduled to 3.17.21. Cash prizes will be mailed to participant winners (or their guardian in the case of minors) and are funded by donations (contributions) made to ESCS. Luck of The Draw is operated in accordance with Chapter 849.0935 of Section XLVI of the Florida Statute. Inquiries may be directed to the ESCS office at 727.812.4650.